OsEAN is composed of like-minded osteopathic educational institutions with a common mission as follows:
- To foster collaboration and innovation among its member schools in various areas including administration, education, research and service.
- To provide a common European representation of schools in a time of emerging European standards
- To establish and develop common research streams
- To achieve academic recognition for osteopathy in all countries
- To develop a standardised model of osteopathic education throughout Europe
- To develop active scientific, academic and professional communication links – essential for the development of osteopathy, both as an independent, clearly identifiable
profession, and in its relationship with other professions in the health care sector
- To establish high academic teaching standards by making sure that osteopathic lecturers are trained in education.
Contact: Raimund Engel (Chair)